Meets: Meetings are the 1st Thursday of each month, 4:00pm -6:00pm
Contact: Bonnie Stephens
Meets at: Via Christi Rehabilitation Hospital, Room 1016
Address: 1151 N. Rock , Wichita, Kansas 67206
The group also has a social event of going to dinner on the third Monday of each month.
No meetings if roads are not safe for travel. Please stay safe!
Some essential elements of a support group are:
- Active, involved listening to others
- Others' care and being heard
- Meeting and accepting each others' needs
- Receiving understanding and giving an opportunity for others to be understood
- An awareness of common needs and strengths
- A place to find courage and to take risks
- Providing an atmosphere to get in touch with oneself
Brain Injury Association of Kansas: 913-754-8883